**Summer Internship Applications will be accepted through March 31st.
Over a single semester, you will receive:
- Spiritual nourishment, including participation in a week-long retreat and staff prayer four times a week
- Ongoing mentorship and training with our close community of youth ministers throughout the summer
- Experience in ministry by serving in parishes, at summer events and camps
- The opportunity to lead and run a specialized, parish-wide project, with a team of youth ministers and local parish leaders
- Interns must have completed their freshmen year of college
- Should be interested in youth ministry
- Must be able to reside in Bryan, Texas throughout the entirety of the internship program
- Should be a practicing Catholic, seeking to continue growing in their faith
- Interns will fundraise their salary for the semester. If you have any questions about this please contact Debra Borski.
To learn more about specific internship programs, choose one below.Email A Question