During the course of one semester, you will receive:
- Spiritual nourishment, including participation in staff formation & prayer four times a week
- Ongoing mentorship and training with our close community of youth ministers throughout the semester
- Experience in ministry by serving in parishes, at fall events and retreats
- The opportunity to lead and run a specialized, parish-wide project, with a team of youth ministers and local parish leaders
If you have questions about the program, then please contact Debra Borski or call (979) 485-9910 x718.Email A Question
- Interns must have completed their freshmen year of college
- Should be interested in youth ministry
- Must be able to reside in Bryan, Texas throughout the entirety of the internship program
- Interns will fundraise their salaries for the semester. Please contact Debra if you have any questions about this.
- Should be a practicing Catholic, seeking to continue growing in their faith
- The internship begins on September 9, 2019 through December 19, 2019
- Transportation for ministry is covered by Ablaze
- Cost of travel to & from Bryan, Texas at the beginning & end of the program is intern’s responsibility
If you are interested in applying for the Fall internship please submit the form below!