Want to do something to change lives this summer?
Would you like to bring young people to an encounter with Jesus?
Do you want to see what it’s like to serve in the world of youth ministry?
Ablaze Ministries summer internship program provides you with the opportunity to bring youth to a deeper place in their relationship with God. As you serve with our team of youth ministry missionaries, you will gain experience in evangelization and discipleship, learning how to foster transformational moments for youth to grow in their understanding and appreciation of the Catholic faith.
Over a single summer, you will receive:
- Spiritual nourishment, including participation in a week-long retreat
- Ongoing mentorship and training with our close community of youth ministers throughout the summer
- Experience in ministry by serving in parishes, at summer events and camps
- The opportunity to lead and run a specialized, parish-wide project, with a team of youth ministers and local parish leaders
- $500 a month as well as housing & transportation for ministry
Space is limited, so do not hesitate! If you have questions about the program, then please contact us and let us know!Email A Question
- Interns must have completed their freshmen year of college
- Should be interested in youth ministry
- Must be able to reside in Bryan, Texas throughout the entirety of the internship program
- Interns will fundraise $1,500 to serve throughout the internship (fundraising training, support, & resources will be provided)
- Should be a practicing Catholic, seeking to continue growing in their faith
- The internship begins on May 21 and will run through July 31st
- Housing is provided for the summer
- Transportation for ministry is covered by Ablaze
- Cost of travel to & from Bryan, Texas at the beginning & end of the summer is intern’s responsibility
If you have any questions regarding the internship, you can contact Alyssa Trutter or call 979-485-9910 ext 706